Logistics Business Developer
One team: Gopet Romania
6 values: Visible, Ambitious, Loyal, United, Empowered, Sustainable.
One aspiration: Let’s be remarkable!
Our success as a Company is directly related to the effectiveness of the Sales Team. The Logistics Business Developer’s role will be to identify new business opportunities through developing existing and new business accounts for our logistic Center.
The job is located at GOPET HQ in Bucharest.
- You have a strong experience in logistics (3+);
- You have a solid experience in sales (5+);
- You excel in the art of communication and negotiation;
- You have a very good command of English;
- You have the ability to contribute to the development of strategic and financial plans;
- You demonstrate a positive attitude to provide exceptional service to the customers by demonstrating a personal approach and responding with a sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, integrity, and respect.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Generate active business development for Logistics services and realize additional business to generate growth;
- Effectively practice complex sale methodology, e.g. lead generation and management, customer needs definition, negotiation with clients, handling client objections, closing the deal and obtaining feedback, etc.
- Propose specific solutions, customized to customers’ requests while ensuring safe, cost-effective and efficient service.
- Make recommendations for improvement of the services provided in accordance with the customer’s contract and overall customers’ strategy.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the company’s complete value proposition to customers, services’ profitability and key business drivers.
- Know when and how to leverage services of affiliated Gopet companies.
Our offer to you:
- A strong organizational culture: We are all colleagues, because empowering people works better than micro-management. We are a company with clear expectations. Having entrepreneurial genes makes us appreciate authenticity and initiative the most.
- Personalized design for a motivating career path.
- A bunch of benefits and retention programs meant to make you feel cozy, but fully energized.