Senior HR Generalist
One team: Gopet Romania
6 values: Visible, Ambitious, Loyal, United, Empowered, Sustainable.
One aspiration: Let’s be remarkable!
For our HR Department we are looking for a colleague to participate in all the HR related activities: recruiting, training, evaluation, retention programs and other administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Development, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in an HR Generalist role.
- Strong experience in recruiting, employee relations and engagement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and coordinate recruitment of open roles, both internally and externally, for the specific departments, including posting of roles, direct sourcing, screening of applicants, scheduling of interviews, in partnership with hiring manager.
- Provide guidance to management and employees on human resources issues.
- Develop new programs and initiatives to meet management needs.
- Support the managers in organizing the biannual 1to1 appraisal meetings.
- Support leave and absence processes for the employees.
- Ensure the accurate and timely execution of life events and status changes transactions in the files, particularly in relation to hiring, leave and absence management, exit management.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Employees Online File is maintained and updated and producing all relevant reports as required.
- Keep the relationship with the external HR services providers.
- Organize various events for the employees.
Our offer to you:
- A strong organizational culture: We are all colleagues, because empowering people works better than micro-management. We are a company with clear expectations. Having entrepreneurial genes makes us appreciate authenticity and initiative the most.
- Personalized design for a motivating career path.
- A bunch of benefits and retention programs meant to make you feel cozy, but fully energized.