FCL / LCL Customer Service
We are expanding the scope and territory of business of Gopet Group within the conventional and sea freight forwarding of containers within Romania.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, pro-active and driven person to strengthen our team and manage our expansion on the Romanian market under the supervision of sea managerial team in Bulgaria.
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken;
- Excellent Computer Skills – MS Office (Excel, Word) experience as minimum;
- Good communication and working under pressure;Showing responsibility and pro-activeness in day-to-day obligations and workflow;
- Team player in a corporate environment;
- Experience in sea freight operations (shipment booking and document handling) is not needed, but a plus.
- Inform, collect, prepare and send promptly (with adequate pre-notice) from and to all the parties involved (clients, customs brokers, hauliers, shipping lines) the necessary paperwork/information for shipment binding and processing;
- Request issuance of transport invoices as per company and authority regulations for assigned shipments;
- Record all consignment information into internal files/company ERP, to ensure correct input and visibility;
- Archive specific documents, according to internal procedures;
- Prepare and send arrival notice (AN) to consignee’s for all the shipments responsible with;
- Request and analyze sub-contractor transport/handling services as per customer needs;
- Keep contact by phone/e-mail or other efficient manner with sub-contractors and customers, when required;
- Handle queries to the best of your ability or escalate the case without delay.
Our offer to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- A chance to acquire additional skills and responsibilities, and handle various projects;
- Rewarding salary packages and retention programs.