Claims and Quality Specialist
*This role requires good English skills.
We are looking for an analytical and proactive colleague to join or Quality and Claims department from Bucharest who will manager an entire process of claim from initial response through final resolution.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in insurance;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, decision making, organisational, and problem solving skills;
- Analytical and very organised.
The responsibilities of our future colleague:
- Analyse good practices, quality customers’ standards and information from complaints or cases considered;
- Offers consultancy to the clients, colleagues and contractors on how to avoid the potential risks involved in the transportation of various goods;
- Clearly explains to internal and external clients the consequences of various courses of action in situations where the product is damaged;
- Knows in detail the standards of customers quality standards, can analyse and summarise the available operational information to draw up detailed reports on the quality of the services provided by GOPET and make recommendations for improvements;
- Demonstrates knowledge and technical competence in consulting stakeholders on the best way to react in a particular incident;
- Demonstrates knowledge on the conditions for the insurance of different loads at insurance companies;
- Demonstrates the knowledge and analytical skills in the preparation of accurate, relevant, and analytical reports;
- Will manage an entire cycle of claim: from initial response to final resolution.
- Rewarding salary packages and retention programs;
- Internal and external training programs;
- Personalised design for a motivating career path;
- A people-centric organisational culture.
Cariera la Gopet
Aplică pentru această poziție!
Dacă vrei să faci parte din echipa noastră, trimite-ne CVul tau. Te vom contacta în cazul în care profilul tău se pliază pe cerințele noastre.