Logistics Business Developer
*This role requires good English skills.
Our success as a Company is directly related to the effectiveness of the Sales Team. The Logistics Business Developer’s role will be to identify new business opportunities through developing existing and new business accounts for our logistic Center.
The job is located at GOPET HQ in Bucharest.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in logistics (3+);
- Consisting experience in sales (5+);
- Exquisite negotiation and communication skills;
- Very good command of English;
- The ability to contribute to the development of strategic and financial plans;
- Positive attitude to provide exceptional service to the customers by demonstrating a personal approach and responding with a sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, integrity, and respect.
The responsibilities of our future colleague:
- Generates active business development for Logistics services and realizes additional business to generate growth;
- Effectively practices complex sale methodology, e.g. lead generation and management, customer needs definition, negotiation with clients, handling client objections, closing the deal and obtaining feedback, etc.
- Proposes specific solutions, customized to customers’ requests while ensuring safe, cost-effective and efficient service
- Makes recommendations for improvement of the services provided in accordance with the customer’s contract and overall customers’ strategy.
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of the company’s complete value proposition to customers, services’ profitability and key business drivers.
- Knows when and how to leverage services of affiliated Gopet companies.
The following are some of the services we are providing to our customers through our Logistics Center:
- Cross docking
- Serial / Lot Control
- Bar Coding
- Value added services, like pick and pack, shrinking, assembling, wrapping, labeling.
Gopet Logistics has implemented customized bar-code based software for complex management of its activities, including the warehouse and logistics processes, that allows adequate planning of the material and human resources, organization of the warehousing according to FIFO, LIFO and by Expiry Date (or other) criteria, and issue of all necessary reports and documents.
Cariera la Gopet
Aplică pentru această poziție!
Dacă vrei să faci parte din echipa noastră, trimite-ne CVul tau. Te vom contacta în cazul în care profilul tău se pliază pe cerințele noastre.