Logistics Manager – Pitesti / Bucharest
*This role requires good English skills.
The Logistics Manager will coordinate and control the entire activity of GOPET warehouses and distribution activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience in Transportation / Logistics;
- University degree in Economics/Logistics or related;
- Very good command of English;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Results orientation and personal achievement drive;
- Strong leadership and managerial skills;
- Great communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of staff;
- Relevant professional experience in international environment is an advantage;
- Driving license cat. B (clear).
The responsibilities of our future colleague:
- Plan, manage and coordinate the work process;
- Coordinate and control the entire activity of the warehouse and distribution;
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and carriers;
- Ensure that carriers comply with the company policies or procedures for products delivery;
- Coordinate daily activities between international freight forwarders , cross-docking and distribution;
- Identify business development opportunities in order to achieve higher profitability and growth;
- Prepare analyses and reports about the execution of the business;
- Negotiate with potential and existing clients;
- Control the execution of the contractual obligations;
- Organize, manage and control all activities of the department;
- Participate in corporate strategic planning and implement strategic goals and objectives;
- Follow the routines which are implemented in GOPET.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Personalized design for a motivating career path.
Interviews with selected candidates will take place in Bucharest.
Cariera la Gopet
Aplică pentru această poziție!
Dacă vrei să faci parte din echipa noastră, trimite-ne CVul tau. Te vom contacta în cazul în care profilul tău se pliază pe cerințele noastre.