One team: Gopet Romania
6 values: Visible, Ambitious, Loyal, United, Empowered, Sustainable.
One aspiration: Let’s be remarkable!
In this role, you will bring insights to different departments for business development and decision making.
- University degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, IT or engineering;
- Strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures and proven experience in handling large data sets and relational databases;
- Analytical skills and affinity for digitalization, automation and efficiency as a daily routine;
- Good communication skills (ability to translate business requirements into non-technical terms);
- Being proactive in suggesting improvements to business intelligence topics;
- Strong experience with SQL and BI systems;
- Very advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in data analysis;
- Reliable, accurate, team-oriented, able to work under time pressure;
- English fluently (written and spoken).
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Establish, modify and maintain data structures and develop and maintain the Key Data Performance dashboard;
- Collaborate with organizational leaders to identify informational needs and acquire data from primary and secondary sources;
- Support and drive processes for visualization of data using business intelligence tools;
- Perform ad-hoc analyzes at the request of stakeholders;
- Propose, design and implement report models necessary to monitor specific KPIs;
- Develop automated solutions with tools supporting digitalization/ automation.
Our offer to you:
- Rewarding salary packages and retention programs;
- Exciting work in a multicultural environment;
- Work in a dynamic team and business scope;
- Possibilities for learning new skills and developing yourself;
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing company.
Blended work available for this position (remote + office), options to be discussed during the interview with selected candidates.