One team: Gopet Romania
6 values: Visible, Ambitious, Loyal, United, Empowered, Sustainable.
One aspiration: Let’s be remarkable!
The HR Department has the crucial role of supporting and enhancing the right conditions for our colleagues’ wellbeing.
You will participate in all the day-to day HR operations and help us improve the internal processes of our growing organization. You will be responsible to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business by:
- Proactively advising on best HR practices and, where necessary, taking a hands-on role in dealing with case work.
- Consistently supporting the people management functions that underpin the business culture.
- University Degree preferably in an HR Management related field;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must;
- Extensive and relevant professional experience in Recruitment& Retention, Оnboarding, Employee Relations, Learning, Development and Training;
- Excellent understanding of the Romanian employment market;
- Excellent knowledge of the Romanian labour and social security legislation;
- Very good MS Office knowledge;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Pro-active, goal oriented and self-motivated;
- Diplomatic and trustworthy.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Deal with internal policies, procedures and regulations preparation and implementation;
- Define recruitment strategy and channels and support the entire cycle of recruitment, selection and onboarding of the new employees;
- Manage training and development process (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate internal and external trainers, monitor and evaluate);
- Develop and drive HR processes to retain and develop the right employees in the organization;
- Build company’s reputation; implement Employer Branding strategy and events activities (career fairs, forums, etc.);
- Coordinate the performance management;
- Assist and support Management team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues;
- Deal with employee matters, maintain documentation for internal complaints, compliance issues, performance reviews that are related with solving HR cases process;
- Participate in local and Group HR projects.
Our offer to you:
- Rewarding salary packages and retention programs;
- Exciting work in a multicultural environment;
- Work in a dynamic team and business scope;
- Possibilities for learning new skills and developing yourself;
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing company.