Senior HR Generalist
6 values: Visible, Ambitious, Loyal, United, Empowered, Sustainable.
One aspiration: Let’s be remarkable!
You will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive HR service to the business. The HR Generalist proactively advises on best HR practices and where necessary takes a hands-on role in dealing with case work.
The HR Generalist supports the people management functions that underpin the business culture.
- Pro-active, goal oriented and self-motivated;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Diplomatic and trustworthy;
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in an HR Generalist role;
- University Degree preferably in an HR Management related field;
- Relevant professional experience in Recruitment & Retention, Оnboarding, Employee Relations, Learning, Development and Training;
- Excellent understanding of the Romanian employment market;
- Excellent knowledge of the Romanian labour and social security legislation;
- Very good MS Office knowledge;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Define recruitment strategy and channels and support the entire cycle of recruitment, selection and onboarding of the new employees;
- Build company’s reputation, implement Employer Branding strategy and events activities ( career fairs, forums, etc.);
- Deal with employee matters, maintain documentation for internal complaints, compliance issues, performance reviews that are related with solving HR cases;
- Manage training and development process (assess needs, plans, develops, coordinates internal and external trainers, monitors and evaluates);
- Coordinate the performance management process;
- Develop and drive HR processes to retain and develop the right employees in the organization;
- Deal with internal policies, procedures and regulations preparation and implementation;
- Participate in local and global HR projects.
Our offer to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- Work in a dynamic team and business scope;
- Possibilities for learning new skills and develop yourself;
- Rewarding salary packages and retention programs.