Our carriers, our partners
As a result, our carriers will benefit from:
- Continuous work on agreed set-ups;
- Adapted loading plans (round trips, intra-EU loads or combined);
- Limited down time by contract carriers’ prioritization and loading methods;
- Prompt and secure payments. including advance payments without deposit;
- Access to our long term expertise and IT solutions we implement to simplify work processes;
- Dedicated contact person handling all aspects of contractual agreement as well as long term collaboration development.
Become our partner
Becoming a local vector of growth and supporting our carriers is one of our most important commitments.
Our Procurement department handles all aspects of collaboration with carriers, starting with selection, integration in our network and in the carrier’s advantage program, consolidation of collaboration, monitoring of KPIs, training and audits for improvement.
You will be working with a partner with ISO certifications with a strong quality and legal department dedicated to your protection against claims and legal issues.
With this in mind we propose that you go through our terms and conditions, all designed to help you offer the best service possible and for the prevention of any issues throughout our collaboration.
Minimum conditions to fulfill
Valid transport license
Valid CMR insurance minimum 100000 euro
Equipment with EURO 5 or higher engine class
Equipment adapted to our clients requests
For further details about our selection criteria
If you want to be part of our carrier network
We will get back to you shortly.